Today, an online presence is essential to all business. Business websites are hosted on the server which should be well managed for the smooth running of the business. Server management involves the maintenance of websites on the server. It is the part of network administration that is based primarily on the aim of keeping the servers updated and running smoothly so that a company’s network faces no problem and all online operations run efficiently. There are several reasons why server management is important. They include:
· It enables the review of backup date as well as keep tabs on proper maintenance of data together with the need for data restoration.
· Microsoft releases update regularly, therefore, server management is important so as to ensure that the servers run on the latest software.
· Server management also involves updating the antivirus which enables the system to run under the security of an active antivirus that is necessary in protecting the stored data against virus among other malwares.
· Also, server management helps to detect any driver problems and correct them before they can develop to major complications.
· Server management enables immediate response to network issues, hardware configuration and data center.
· Lastly, server management enables the server administrator to check for space in the program so as to load more data and programs on the system. This process of checking for adequate space in the server enables the administrator to prevent the system from slowing down.
Proper server management can be judged from the fact that it gives a business the chance to reach zenith. Generally, it enhances the performance of the system and enables it to run without fault.
Online business today has become very competitive and without using responsive design, it is difficult to stand apart from your competitors. If your business is not taking the advantage of responsive websites, then you may be facing the danger of going out of business. In case you are not dependent on your site for your business, have no competitors or you are aware of the benefits of responsive design then it is fine and you can carry on.
But if your business depends on the website then getting responsive websites is the best option before you start to lose business opportunities. In this blog we will discuss the benefits of a responsive website and how it can help your business attain more customers.
Increase Business Reach and Sales Responsive web design is a specific website design that can adjust gracefully to the device you are using be it a phone, tablet or a desktop. Traditionally the visitors would be re-directed to a device specific site but with responsive website, people can access the site from any devices. This saves you from losing customers and people can easily avail your services online. Good user experience always has a positive impact on the conversion rates and it removes the obstacles of having multiple sites.
Reduce Server Load Reducing the server load is another important reason to select a responsive web design. Normally in order to access the site from a laptop, mobile or a tablet, one has to maintain separate links for each. The links have to be redirected via the server and this adds extra load. Responsive website helps us to eliminate this problem as we have only one website and one set of links. SEO Creating a site for desktop and another for mobile usually means duplicate content and Google rejects this.
Responsive design means only one set of hypertext links and so all your efforts can be focused on providing good quality content. This in turn enhances the search engine ranking page. Save Cost and Time Many people are of the notion that responsive design may be expensive. But the fact is that it reduces the cost and time that is needed to maintain different versions of the websites for the mobile, desktop or tablet. Thus, considering the long term benefits, the best decision is to invest in responsive web design.
Helps to Remain Ahead of Competitors Very few websites are built on the responsive design. With responsive websites, you can stay ahead of your competitors who have not yet invested in it. Business owners are fast catching on, so gain a significant edge over them by adopting the technology earlier.